Hello Friends, You are welcome once again at newupdateshere.com. We are very pleased to know that our articles are very much like you. The name of the yoga we will tell about today is chakrasana which is known in English as Wheel Pose. Chakrasana is a Sanskrit word which is composed of two words “chakra” and “asana”. ‘Chakra’ means ‘Wheel’ and ‘asana’ means ‘Pose’. When doing Chakrasana, the shape of our body becomes like a wheel (wheel). This posture is exactly the opposite of dhanurasana. By doing this Reid bone becomes flexible and strength is also available. Its regular practice gives us many kinds of diseases.
How to Chakrasan
- First, look at a flat spot and place a blanket or a valley on it.
- Now lie on the back of him.
- Now bring both your hands to the head and bring your legs also close.
- Move your body up and down.
- Stay in this position for a while now.
- After resting, restart it again.
- Spin is flexible and strong.
- By improving digestion, you get rid of all stomach disorders.
- Reduces stomach fat and reduces obesity.
- Stress is helpful in reducing.
- The hands are strengthened.
Precautions for Chakrasana
- Take every step carefully.
- If you do not get it from you, leave them alone.
- If your spine has some kind of pain in pain or back in the back then it should not be done.
- Avoid high blood pressure, heart and hernia patients.
Below we are sharing the video to ‘Chakrasana’ with you. This is the reason why we share a video with you all that you do not misbehave any seat. In which future you will have to suffer losses. At the same time, we would like to tell you that this video is not ours. It’s just taken from youtube to give information.
So friends how did you find this article? Share your experience with us. If you want to give us any suggestions, we will be very happy.