Near our throats, there is a butterfly-shaped gland below the adam’s apple which regulates metabolism (metabolic activity) in our body. Which creates thyroxine hormones. These glands are close to the skin. When the harmon balance starts to deteriorate then there is a danger of having thyroid disease. Being less activated with this harmons or becoming more active we may have to deal with problems related to the thyroid. Because of this, the energy of the body is reduced, which makes us feel tired all day and remains idle in the body.
Thyroid is a common disease that is often found in women. Whenever you know of it, start treatment at the right time. Because in its initial phase it is easy to fix it, but if you ignore it then it can lead to a major problem later on. Today we will tell you how to fix thyroid. These prescriptions are completely Ayurvedic which you can do at home only.
How much thyroid is
The thyroid gland starts working very slowly in Hypo Thyroid or ceases to work. In this disease the balance of the most essential T3 and T4 hormons of the body is deteriorated. We are giving below the symptoms that occur when there is hypo-thyroid.
- gaining weight
- Feeling more cold
- No work
- Constipation or gas problem persists
In the hyper thyroid, the thyroid gland starts functioning very fast, resulting in excessive amount of harmons coming out in body and blood. The symptoms which are mainly found in this problem are:
- Very hungry
- Muscle weakness
- Be on the wall
- Do not get sleep right
In this disease, many kinds of problems arise in the body. When this disease occurs, you will see many symptoms in your body. Thyroid patients should not ignore these symptoms and should be treated with the right treatment at the right time. Some of the symptoms of thyroid are as follows.
- Weight gain or event in unnecessary manner
- Heart beat Beat
- Sweating more
- Swelling on eyes and face
- Pain in head, neck and joints
- Cup and cup in hands and feet
- Loss of appetite
- Skin rigidity
- Cold overdue
- Heavyness in voice
- Feeling of swelling, lump and pain in the lower part of the neck
Due to Thyroid
- Taking excessive stress leads to thyroid.
- The problem of thyroid is also found due to changes in the hormones that occur during pregnancy.
- The effect of pollution is directly on our health, which also damages our thyroid gland and causes thyroid disease.
- Due to the side effect of any medicine, this disease is also likely to happen.
- Iodine becomes thyroid with less or more intake of salt.
- In the form of Protein Powder, Supplement or Capsule, when we take excessive amount of soya, it also increases the risk of getting thyroid.
What should not be eaten in thyroid
- Skip drinking cigarettes and if someone drinks around you, then avoid the smoke. Cigarette smoke is found in thiinocyanate which harm the thyroid gland. Also, you have to stay away from liquor and other drugs too. You should not eat broccoli, cauliflower and cabbage, these losses are due to thyroid patients.
- Thyroid patients should not consume white salt found in the market. You should only use black salt or rock salt.
- If you take all these precautions then you can defend yourself from thyroid and check your thyroid every 6 months. At the same time, keep the medicines given by medicines regularly.
Foods in Thyroid – Thyroid Diet Chart
- The thyroid patient needs to do iodine salt in his diet. Marine fish and other marine organisms are also good sources of iodine.
- Eat green vegetables and fresh leafy vegetables and coriander, onions, green chillies, garlic and tomatoes are good for your health.
- Eating dry fruits, walnuts, almonds, sunflower seeds will give you quick benefits.
- The yogurt, cow’s milk, paneer, coconut and coconut oil are all beneficial for you in these days.
- Vitamin D is very good for you, so you must consume milk, eggs, mushrooms, sea fish carrots, which give you plenty of vitamin d.
Thyroid Treatment Tips
- The possibility of having thyroid in women is more than men. Treatment should be done during thyroid time, it is not a good thing to relax.
- Thyroid patient should have thyroid test after every three months and keep in mind that there is nothing to eat and drink until the thyroid test is done for 12 hours.
- If the thyroid patient is thinking about pregnancy, then once you have consulted with a good doctor and you should think about becoming a mother only after thyroid is completely cured.
Home Remedies for Thyroid
1. Almond and Walnuts
Almonds and walnuts are very beneficial for the treatment of thyroid, as the salinity found in them reduces thyroid and also reduces throat swelling.
Take a spoon ashwagandha powder with cow’s milk before sleeping at night. This also relaxes you with thyroid disease.
3. Turmeric milk
To control thyroid, you should drink hot turmeric in milk well. If you want to fry a little turmeric, you can also consume it.
4. Gourd juice
You should drink gourd juice daily, which is helpful in eliminating Thyroid. You should not eat anything after drinking juice.
5. Green Coriander
Grind green coriander and make a chutney and then drink a teaspoon of sauce in a glass of water and drink it. In this measure, be sure to make sure that fresh chutney is made to be consumed. Coriander should also be used which is very fragrant. If you do it every day, you will get relief from thyroid disease.
6. Black pepper
Pepper is most useful to treat thyroid. Take it anyway, it will reduce your thyroid.
7. Basil and Elouera
Take two teaspoons of basil juice and mix half teaspoon aloe vera juice in it. Now it is helpful to get rid of thyroid disease.
8. Red Onions
Break the red onion into two pieces and then massage it around your thyroid gland. Now do not wash your neck, observe this juice in your skin.