The downward facing tree is a very good yoga to boost strengthen. This yoga is very difficult, doing this posture is like a daring to everyone. There is also a fear of falling in it. While doing this yoga, you should focus on your breath and the strength of your body release your tension. It takes a lot of time to be the master of this pose. In the beginning you can do it by helping of a wall. Also keep in mind that there are no pictures hanging on that place of your wall.
Downward Facing Tree Steps
- Keep your hands off some inches from the wall.
- Keep your wrists on the shoulders of the shoulders.
- After this, turn one knee on your other leg.
- When you feel that you are completely comfortable in this situation, then straighten the legs.
- Now slowly lift the other leg up and keep it in this position until you feel comfortable.
- You make sure your head is in the middle of the upper side.
- Stay in this currency for 2-3 minutes.
- Now slowly move your feet down one by one.
- This seat is difficult for everyone at the beginning but if one gets used to it then it seems easy.
Downward Facing Tree Benefits
- It strengthens arms, wrists and shoulders.
- It also stretch to the belly.
- Daily practice of this posture improves our body balance.
- The amount of blood circulation increases in the body.
- It cool the mind and get rest too.
- This posture also stays away from stress.
Downward Facing Tree Precautions
Here we are giving some insturction that when it should not be yoga. Keep these in mind:
- Back injuries
- Neck injuries
- Shoulder injuries
- Heart conditions
- High blood pressure
Downward Facing Tree Video
In this blog, we are putting a video for you for free. Seeing which you will be able to easily do this posture. And you will also like to take a look at the video.
Hi Friends, I hope you have enjoyed our article. In this article, we have shared the information of steps, benefits, caution, video with you. If you find this information beneficial then share it more so more people take benefits from our article.