Friends our today’s article is about Four-Limbed Staff Pose which also called Chaturanga Dandasana in Hindi language. Chaturanga Dandasana taken by sanskrit language. The term Chaturanga Dandasana is a combination of the words chatur (the Sanskrit word for ‘four’), anga (which means ‘limb’), danda (which means ‘staff’), and asana (meaning posture). This asana is an important part of Surya Namaskar. This pose is suitable for the person of every age. TFour-Limbed Staff Pose has many benefits to our body. It gives strength and energy to our body.
Four-Limbed Staff Pose Steps
- First of all leave the weight of your body on the fingers of your both hands and feet.
- And bring your hips up.
- Now keep head down and make a proper gap between your hands and feet.
- Now bring your body down and bring the weight of your whole body to your wrist.
- Raise up your lower belly a bit.
- Now bring your body down a bit.
- Hold yourself in this position for a while.
- Now do it again after a little rest.
Four-Limbed Staff Pose Advantages
- Gives power to muscles and wrists.
- Relax Mind.
- Strengthens the shoulders.
- Back Pain provides relief.
- Tightens the abs, from which the stomach feels perfectly fit.
Four-Limbed Staff Pose Precautions
- If you have any injury or pain in elbow or spine, do not do it.
- If you are suffering from any disease, do not do this posture.
- It should not do in pregnancy.
Four-Limbed Staff Pose Video
In this video we are sharing the whole method of doing ‘Four-Limbed Staff Pose’ with you. Seeing this posture will make it easier to you. This video is not our own. We’ve taken this video as reference from youtube.
If you like our article of Yoga today, please make more money and follow us on our facebook page like and google +.