Hello friends, how are you all? We got a lots of comments from you, most of the friends have asked, “Which posture is right for improvement in blood circulation?” Friends, our today’s article is to improving blood circulation. Revolved Abdomen Pose is also called “Belly-Revolving Pose, Reclined Straight-Leg Twist, Revolved Abdomen Pose”. Revolved Abdomen Pose is a spine yoga that stretches the spine and hips. When we take a twist in this asana, it gives relax to our spine. At the end of the day, when you are in a very stressful situation, this posture can make you relax in tiredness.
Revolved Abdomen Pose Steps
- At first you have to lay a carpet on the ground.
- Now you lie downright straight back.
- Now raise your legs upwards and then bend the legs on your right side.
- Now you stay the same for 15-20 second.
- After a while take left to your both legs and bend it.
- Remember that you have to bend so much that your hips do not have much emphasis.
Revolved Abdomen Pose Benefits
- The spinal cord strengthens the muscles.
- It works hardness of the body and increases the flexibility of the shoulders, chest, hips, lower back and spine.
- This seat also increases the digestive tract.
- Enhances the whole blood circulation of the body.
- This posture from our organs metabolic waste (releases metabolic waste) and leaves toxins.
- Our body get renewed oxygen-rich blood.
Revolved Abdomen Pose Precautions
- If you have injuries, back pain, disk problem, then you should do this posture under the coaching of experienced trainer.
- If you have hips or knees injury then do this yoga in limit and accourding to your capacity.
- If you are go through from any medical problems, then consult your doctor before doing this asana.
Revolved Abdomen Pose Video
We have also brought the video of this pose after watching it you can easily do practice of this posture.
Friends, how do you feel about our article today? We sincerely hope that you would like our article very much. Stay with us We will bring some more yoga and asana for you. If you want to give us any suggestions or ask something then you can send us the mail.