Hello Friends, how are you all? We are very pleased to know that all of you are taking a lot of interest in our articles and the best it is to know that some of our visitors have benefited from doing this yoga. Our expertise remains that we share the same yoga with you which is easy to do and you can do it easily at home. Today’s article is ‘How to do Garudaan and Benefits – Eagle Pose’
The shape of body in Garudasan is like Garuda, so this easy is called Garudasan. Garudasan is a word taken from Sanskrit language which is also called Eagle Pose in English. By making daily practice this easy, your mind increases peace and concentration power.
How to make garuda
- First of all stand straight.
- Now do your hips back and do the stomach inside.
- Now raise your both hands up.
- After this, take both your hands in one another.
- Take your right leg in the left leg.
- Now lower your body and bow down.
- Stay in the same position for a while.
Benefits of Garuda
- This easy fixes the deformity of hands and feet.
- This removes our urinary diseases.
- Our body and mind strengthen both.
- Increases concentration power.
- It is beneficial to increase the balance of the body.
Precautions for Garudaan
- If you have any kind of injury in your knee, ankle or elbows, then this seat should not be done.
- If you do not have flexibility in your body then do not try to do this asana.
- Even if you are sick or have just been operated it should not even do it.
Here we have brought you the video to do Garudasan. Look carefully at this video and follow the given steps correctly. We know that many times you do not understand the steps given by us, so we also share the video. Let us tell you that this video is not ours. We’ve got just reference from this video youtube.
Friends how did you feel about our article today? Hopefully you will know many things about Garudasan that you did not know before. If you like our information, please share it with as much as possible.