Hi Friends, how are you? We are very pleased to know that you are liking our yoga articles. The name of the yoga that we have brought here today is Cobra Pose which is also called Bhujangasana. The word Bhujangasana is derived from the language of Sanskrit. Cobra Pose is also known as the name of the serpent posture. Cobra Pose is made up of two words in the group: ‘Cobra’ and ‘Pose’ Cobra means snake and pose mean position. By doing this posture your body becomes resilient like a snake. For those who have more complaints of back pain, this posture is very beneficial for them. Doing regular this posture helps to get rid of many diseases but especially the feathers, hands, elephants, back, kidneys, and liver get plenty of strength. It is also able to cure constipation.
Cobra Pose Steps
- Lie down on your stomach.
- The palms of your hands should be equal to your chest.
- Now start lifting above the upper part of your waist up slowly.
- Bend your spine as much as possible.
- Stay in this position for a while.
- And then take the body forward and relax.
- Do the same position 3-4 times.
Cobra Pose Benefits
- This pose makes the waist stronger and flexible.
- Make faster to Blood circulation.
- Removes constipation and increases appetite.
- Strengthens the woman’s uterus.
- Increase glowing of the face.
- Kidney and Liver remain healthy.
- This posture is very good for a patient of asthma.
Cobra Pose Precautions
- If you have any disease of hernia or stomach then be sure to consult a doctor first.
- Should not do yoga in pregnancy.
- Don’t force yourself to do this, do this yoga according to your ability.
- If you have a problem of Back Pain, do not try to do it too.
- Women should not do it in the days of Periods.
Cobra Pose Video
Here we have brought you the video to do Cobra Pose. Seeing this posture will make it even easier for you. We want to let you know that this video is our own, we have taken this video from youtube. We have taken this video so that we can explain about it and make this posture easy and easy.
Friends How do you feel about our yoga today? Share your thoughts with us. If you want to ask any kind of questions feel free to ask us. We will do our best to answer your question. You can share this article as much as you can,so that more people can take advantages of this yoga.