Downward-Facing Dog Pose is very beneficial for our body, however yoga is beneficial for our body, in any situation. Undergoing respiration gives our whole body energy and our energy increases. It opens different parts of our body such as hamstrings, shoulders, calves, arches, hands, and spinal cord, as well as strengthen hands, shoulders, and feet. This yoga is easier to do in comparison to other yoga. These yoga also helps to get rid of headaches, insomnia, fatigue, and mild depression. Blood flow directs to the brain and improves the nervous system, memory and concentration, and relieves stress. Those who practice this yoga continuously get rid of the problems of digestion, back pain and osteoporosis.
Downward-Facing Dog Pose Steps
- First of all, take a blanket on the ground.
- Now sit in the position of thunderbolt pose.
- After this, you come under the Downward-Facing position.
- Fold your toes.
- Now raise the buttocks above and straighten your knees.
- The fingers of both your hands should be spread.
- Both your back and sides should be in one direction and your head is in the middle of the Elbows.
- In this posture your body should be in the shape of triangle.
- Do this asana for 15 minutes.
Downward-Facing Dog Pose Benefits
- Heals the mind and relieves stress and depression.
- Gives energy to the body.
- Stretches the shoulders, Hamstrings, Calves, Arches and hands.
- Makes hands and feet strong
- Helps prevent menopause from growing.
- Relieves the troubles of periods.
- Helps in preventing osteoporosis.
- Digestion improves.
- Relieves headache, insomnia, back pain and fatigue.
- High blood pressure, asthma, flat feet, sciatica, cure diseases of sinusitis.
Downward-Facing Dog Pose Precautions
Remember that if you are going through the carpal tunnel syndrome and late-term pregnancy then do not do this yoga. Those who have pain in back, arms and shoulders should not try to do this yoga. And at the same time, those who have High Blood Pressure, Eye or Inner Ear Infection, also do this asana in their own limits. If you have any kind of illness then you should consult your doctor
Downward-Facing Dog Pose Video
We have brought a downward-facing dog pose video for you so that you can easily do this posture. The main motive for putting this video is that you do not make any wrong steps and the other reason is that you do not have difficulty understanding the steps.
So how do you feel about our blog today? If you like our blog then share it as much as possible and also tell your friends to read our blog. In future we will bring more blog related to yoga. Stay with us.