Friends, we want to clarify one thing that people understand the same problem as ringworm, itching and itching, but this is not the truth. Ringworm is a kind of fungal infections which is called Ringworm in English. Itching is a kind of skin inflammation called eczema. Itching is a symptom of herpes. Anyone who is troubled by itching and itching, wants to get relief from the earliest. Because this disease is very irritating, and secondly it can make us laugh at society. It starts happening at any time and when it happens, it is very difficult to control yourself and we have to itching on that place. This seems to be the most embarrassing when people get scabies in the genitals.
Herpes, itch, itching are all three serious diseases related to skin. By not treating them at the right time, they can generate a big problem for you. Those who do not treat them on time, they make their roots in their skin forever, and after all the anti-fungal cream will be used for some time, then this problem will be solved, but after some days these diseases will come up again. It seems. These diseases do not go from the root. This herpes disease happens very quickly around the genitals and spreads as quickly as possible. In today’s article, we have brought for you how to do Home remedies for herpes, itch, itching. Those who will get rid of the root cause of this disease are also some things used at home.
Due to Itching
There are many reasons for this that you may have problems of herpes, itching and itching, for some of which we are sharing with you below.
- Skin allergy or infection
- Skin rustic
- Some insect bites
- Due to soil erosion
- Sunshine for long
- Using much of soap or detergent
- Due to weather changes
- Stay away for a long time
- Because of the side effect of any cream
- If you have itching in your hair, then it may be due to a cold.
Home Remedies Heal Itching
1. Treatment with oatmeal
Oatmeal powders are found in the properties of soothing, anti-inflammatory and also have properties that reduce irritation. Which gives you quick relief from itching. For this, you have to sit for at least 15 minutes by putting 2 oatmeal powders in cold water in your bathtub. You can also apply on cold skin by adding cold milk in oatmeal, which will soon benefit you from itching.
Mix the oven well and mix it in warm water and make a coating and apply it on the herpes.
Make a powder by roasting triphala and making it powder. Now you can add mustard oil, desi ghee, a little bit of alum and some water in it, which is the best way to fix your ringworm.
If you lightly massage cucumber juice in a place of itching then you will get relief from the itching.
5. Baking Soda
Baking soda is helpful in protecting you from herpes and itching. The properties of sutting and anti-inflammatory properties found in this give you the most comfort in the itch, itching, itching and rashes. For this, you get a cup of baking soda in a bucket cold water and sit for some time in that water. If you have itchy disease in one place, then mix baking soda with cold water and prepare a paste and apply it to the itching place.
Now put some leaves of neem in water and boil it well on high flame. Now if you take bath with this water, you get relief from skin infections.
Measures of Itching
If you grind some buds of garlic for a while, then you will get relief from the itching problem.
Applying lemon juice on the herpes is beneficial to cleanse herpes. If you do this remedy 2-3 times a day, then you will be feeling the pain in a few days.
Take some basil leaves and make their paste and apply them on your skin. There are anesthetic and irritation reduction properties found in basil leaves that are very beneficial in removing the itching problem.
Mix one spoon dettol in a spoonful water, then you place it on the itchy spot, which will give you much relief from the itching.
If you apply turmeric paste before sleeping once in a day and once in the night, you will start to feel the gradual decrease.
6. Cooling water gives you the comfort
Drying with cold water can give you relief from the body’s itching. So try as much as possible to take a bath with cold water.
Precautions for itching
- Do not wear clothes of tight fittings adhering to more skin, wear open or loose clothes, your air can pass through the air comfortably, which will not let sweat become.
- Always cut your nails on time so that you are not prone to any type of infection due to itching.
- The direct contact of the sun should be avoided for a long time.
- Keep your private parts clean and dry so that underwear changes twice a day.
- Use cold or lukewarm water for bathing, do not take bath with hot water.
- Do not use things that are allergic to you, such as makeup, soap, perfume, or a handful of neck or throat chain.
- Anyone else using clothes, towels, soap and undergarments should never be used. Especially when the front faces are ringworm, itching and itching, then be sure to keep this in mind.
- Keep your blood sugar in control because it is a common case of itching because of diabetes.
- Keep yourself away from spicy food and junk food as much as possible.