Hi Frinds, how are you all? We are very pleased to know that you are very pleased with our articles. We are getting many comments and emails from you. Today’s article is above Cronchasan. Kronchasana is composed of two worlds. “Crunch” and “Asana” “Cronch means” Heron “and” Asana “means” Pose. “Yoga is very good for our body. Our body from Yoga remains fit and by doing yoga, our bodies are also combined flexible. In the article we will learn how to stretch Hamstrings Stretch with the help of yoga.
How to do cronchasan
- First, lay a vault or a blanket on the ground and sit on it.
- Now you take your legs forward and spread.
- Fold your left leg and the foot of your left leg should be touched with your hips.
- And keep in mind that your waist is straight straight.
- Now lift your right leg upwards and grab it with both hands.
- It would be better for you to hold one hand with the wrist of the other hand and hold it.
- Now after 10-15 seconds for a little while, go straight ahead.
- And now with the second leg, do this position.
Benefits of cronchasan
- Hamstrings stretches.
- It stimulates the heart and abdominal organs.
- Thigh stretches the thigh, ankle and shin.
- Corrects core stability.
Precautions for Cronchusson
- If you are going through a disease, do not do it.
- If you have a serious knee injury problem then you should not do this posture.
- Keep in mind that you only take natural curves as much as possible.
Here we have brought you the video too, so that you will also be able to do the trick. So we advise you that you can do yoga even after following the instruction given in the video.
So how do you feel about us today’s article? If you like this article, please share our articles as much as possible. You can also tell your loved ones and friends about this website. Stay with us we will soon be back with our new articles.