Uterus is very beneficial for our body. Gestation brings brightness in our skin. There is a glow in our face which makes our age lesser. The wrinkles do not come quickly in the face of those who do it, and this is also helpful in removing too many stomach diseases. Uterus is called “Foetus Pose” in English. Gesture is taken from Sanskrit language. ‘Fetus’ means ‘Foetus’ and ‘Asana’ means ‘Posture’. If you want to do eclipse then we have taken steps to do this for you in Hindi, which you can read below.
How to induce
- Make your two legs sit down and sit down.
- First bend your right leg and keep it on your left thai.
- Now bend your left leg and place it on your right thai.
- Take your two hands off between your Thai.
- Keep the elbows of both hands on the support of your thai.
- Stay in this position for a while now.
Benefits of fertilization
- By doing this asana, there is glow in the face and the body looks beautiful too.
- This posture gives strength to our body.
- Removes many stomach diseases.
- Spine is very beneficial for you.
- This posture improves many stomach related diseases.
- By doing this asana increases blood circulation.
- Improves disestion.
- If it is difficult to do the asana, then do not do it.
- This posture should always be empty belly.
- Do not do this posture in pregnancy.
- In spine it should not be done in any kind of injury or pain.
Foetus Pose Video
Here we have brought you the video to do eclipse with you. Follow this video correctly and follow the steps and take advantage of yoga. We want to let you know that this video is not of our own. We have taken this video for reference from youtube.
In today’s article, how do we get pregnant and share information with you about their benefits. We sincerely hope that you will like and share our article in the same way as you have done our other articles too.